If you are thinking about selling your home, there is a lot to consider. Selling your home can be a complex process, which requires working with an agent committed to making the sale as painless and lucrative as possible. As your listing agent, it is my goal to sell your home at the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
· I will represent your interests exclusively during this process, in a manner that is professional and thorough
· I will work with you through all initial preparation, complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home
· As an agent with RE/MAX Olson, I have a remarkable backup team, with access to over 88,000 agents in 3000 offices throughout 49 countries and can showcase your property in other regions should we consider it worthwhile.
SELLING YOUR HOME THE RIGHT WAY
1. INITIAL CONSULTATION. If you’ve decided to sell your home, it’s a good idea to sit down and clarify your motivations and set a basic time frame for the selling process. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to go over various considerations such as how the current market is performing, review recent comparable sales in your neighborhood, provide a free evaluation of your home, discuss pricing and review any previous marketing activity that may have been done.
2. CREATE A MARKETING PLAN. Each home needs its own individual marketing plan to achieve maximum exposure. During our initial meeting I’ll ask questions to enable me to craft a narrative about the most import features and amenities that originally made you fall in love with your home. Your entire property will be professionally photographed, inside and out, to showcase its best assets. Then I will ensure all information about it is communicated in multiple ways to reach the largest number of potential buyers. Technology will play a key role, and we can use various avenues to showcase your property, such as my website, social media and the network of realtors available locally and internationally. Your listing will be automatically syndicated to hundreds of web partners, including the most-visited real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, realtor.com, Homes.com, and hotpads.com.
3. GETTING YOUR HOME MARKET-READY. It has been studied and shown that both the length of time on the market and the sale price are positively affected by a beautifully presented home. Your property will need to be priced right and look it’s best. Beyond analytics and market conditions, there is the human element to consider. Each buyer is trying to imagine living in the home they are viewing. I would be happy to advise you on how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view. When it’s time to show your home to potential buyers, I will be happy to arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
4. OFFERS AND NEGOTIATION. Should you accept, counter, or reject an offer? Negotiating the terms of sale on what may be your biggest asset requires a professional that has your best interests in mind. There may be additional considerations such as do you need a short or long escrow, will you want to rent the property back, are you buying another home on contingency or moving out of state. As an experienced negotiator, I will ensure that your best interests are always top-of-mind, and that you get the best terms and price for the sale of your home. Additionally, I am always fully prepared to orchestrate and accept back-up offers if needed.
5. CLOSING AND FINALIZING THE SALE. Once you’ve accepted an offer, now the countdown begins. Coldwell Banker’s preferred escrow and title companies are Landmark Escrow at www.landmarkescrow.com and Equity Title Company at www.equitytitle.com, both of which I highly recommend. I will ensure the entire escrow process is as stress-free as possible. The closing of your home is urgent and time-sensitive. It requires organization, experience and expertise. As your agent and project manager, I will help you navigate the seller’s requests, make sure your interests are sufficiently protected and the net proceeds are accurately deposited into your bank account.
6. CONGRATULATIONS! You have sold your home and are ready to move on to your next exciting real estate opportunity!